Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My 95 s320's alarm goes off randomly for like 10 seconds then stops without needing to use the remote key. It has done this three times in the last month. It did this yesterday at 4am. Woke me up. Needless to say these cars don't have a very pleasant alarm. :D There was no attempted break in. What the heck could be causing this?

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RIP
6,543 Posts
In most cases where the alarms use a separate siren it is the siren itself that is at fault. They can get water inside or the batteries have expired usually fitted under the rear section of the front wheel arch behind the liner in the top of the fender, you could just unplug it for now.

Sure there are post of spiders making a home in the sensors in the car,but best of luck in finding them

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
The part numbers for that alarm module is 140 820 67 26 and is a "White" plastic housing..

They are fairly cheap, and plug and play interchangeable as far as I know..

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In most cases where the alarms use a separate siren it is the siren itself that is at fault. They can get water inside or the batteries have expired usually fitted under the rear section of the front wheel arch behind the liner in the top of the fender, you could just unplug it for now.

Sure there are post of spiders making a home in the sensors in the car,but best of luck in finding them
Ok I think I've seen what you are talking about. I'll check that out. Thanks!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The part numbers for that alarm module is 140 820 67 26 and is a "White" plastic housing..

They are fairly cheap, and plug and play interchangeable as far as I know..
Ok thanks MafiaDon for the part number. That helps alot. I'll check it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts