Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I got a 2011 e550 coupe.

I got rear-ended 2 weeks ago, and while the car is in the body shop....I figure it's time to get some rims.

My car is white and I'm looking to get some black rims with a lip.

I can't decide which one to get, so am wondering if there's a GOOD website out there that shows a GOOD picture of the car with a wide range of rims?

I already performed a Google search and found a few websites......but nothing really that great.

thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
i like lexani rims to go with the w212...i traded my c350 for a e350 sedan and planning to get the concave lexani's in gun metal...looks pretty good! Vossen rims are also good for cars like these

·
Registered
2015, ML250 BlueTEC 4W
320 Posts
New rims site

Hello, I got a 2011 e550 coupe.

I got rear-ended 2 weeks ago, and while the car is in the body shop....I figure it's time to get some rims.

My car is white and I'm looking to get some black rims with a lip.

I can't decide which one to get, so am wondering if there's a GOOD website out there that shows a GOOD picture of the car with a wide range of rims?

I already performed a Google search and found a few websites......but nothing really that great.

thanks
Try Mandrus. Their wheels are made for MB's only. Perfect fit. Have them on my E350. Can be bought @ Discount Tire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts