Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had already said everything I had to say on the other...:D

Merge away if you must though.

·
Registered
11,191 Posts
That video, if authentic, will get them a reckless driving ticket each for street racing if someone brings it to the attention of police (being on youtube they probably have seen it), and their insurance rates will go way up. In this electronic day and age, it is not safe to do anything even remotely illegal anymore.

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Arrest warrants were issued for both of them. Happened north of Houston apparently. One was on a suspended license.

·
66,894 Posts
N_Jay, you're such a goody goody
How was high school for ya? oops, my bad, I didn't mean to bring back some bad memories but the good news is that Brutus is in jail and the girl you lusted after is a crack head cause she didn't go with you and ended up with Brutus who sold her ass as soon as the going got tough when there was no more lunch money to collect.

·
Registered
11,191 Posts
Tell me No Joy, is somebody paying you to be an asshole on this forum? I bet there is hardly a human being on this planet that has not broken some law in his/her lifetime and never were caught doing it. The point is that now even a minor infraction can land one in trouble as someone can be secretly videotaping you.

But what's the point, you knew what I meant, you just could not resist making your snide comment.

·
Banned
20,153 Posts
Tell me No Joy, is somebody paying you to be an asshole on this forum?
No need when you do it for for free!

I bet there is hardly a human being on this planet that has not broken some law in his/her lifetime and never were caught doing it.
Not the point, Oh wait, you are a Libtard, so you are not really responsible for your actions, just the ones you get caught doing.

The point is that now even a minor infraction can land one in trouble as someone can be secretly videotaping you.
Do you think the person in the car behind was "secretly videotaping" it?

You are even more stupid than I thought you were!

But what's the point, you knew what I meant, you just could not resist making your snide comment.
And now you are telepathic? I wish I had your super powers.

Yes, I knew what you meant, and it was stupid, and your further explanation makes it all the more stupid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts