Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 G55, 2003 E500
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My current phone provider is Cingular. I am thinking of buying an S-Class in the near future and we want the Hand's-Free Kit. So, we asked if it accepts Cingular as the Phone Provider and they said no! I find that extremely odd and stupid. Where I live, Detroit, Cingular gives the best reception and ATT does come close! I don't think I can get the V60 phone anymore or can I? Does anyone else have any info? If this is true, then way to go Mercedes, you guys screwed it up!

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
They have two V60's...

Where I live, Detroit, Cingular gives the best reception and ATT does come close! I don't think I can get the V60 phone anymore or can I? Does anyone else have any info? If this is true, then way to go Mercedes, you guys screwed it up!
MB has the TDMA and CDMA versions of the V60i. They don't have the GSM version though. Since this is really a regional issue, I don't think MB has too much control over it. I would think that you should be able to choose the version of the phone that is compatible with whatever Cinglar's network is based on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts