Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have 2 warning lights that come on when I am driving usually in 6 gear usually when engine is hot, the ESP and the same display symbol lower on the dial, I have taken it to my service guy who came up with a diagnostic code of P2138 which he seems to think it does not relate to these warning light and might be a software update, the model is a B200cdi 2012, ha anybody else had this problem, when the lights come on the car seems to miss as if the fuel injection is not working as it should.

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
2013 S550
10,874 Posts
Unfortunately we did not get a closeout update on the prior post, so all we can do is refer you to your dealer or a certified MB tech.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi

I have 2 warning lights that come on when I am driving usually in 6 gear usually when engine is hot, the ESP and the same display symbol lower on the dial, I have taken it to my service guy who came up with a diagnostic code of P2138 which he seems to think it does not relate to these warning light and might be a software update, Visiting Autoguysland to find the best car diagnostic tool if you concern. the model is a B200cdi 2012, ha anybody else had this problem, when the lights come on the car seems to miss as if the fuel injection is not working as it should.
It is possible sensor in the esp system is faulty and needs replacing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts