Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does the warning light mean that is a circle within a circle, bordered by several dots. As a backround, I ran out of fuel while driving, then purged the system of air using the manual pump on the lift pump, and it fired up, and idled for 10 min's no problem. Then when I went to go for a spin, I saw the ominous warning light. My "spin" lasted about 30 sec's. Lost power on the first hill, and she died.
Please help. Thanks, Jared

·
Registered
2008 PT, 1998 neon--1965 VW 1200
2,533 Posts
that light is your brake wear indicator(front) light, its prolly unrelated to your fuel problem!

i had a bear of a time with my diesel the first time i ran it out of gas as well, you just have to make sure you put enough in it lol i ran mine out a few times before i realized these are really "top-off" kind of cars. this meaning you shouldnt run it like a modern car, till the light comes on, or youll run out alot=)

maybe not alot of help, just keep trying to crank it after youre SURE you have plenty of fuel in it! i thought it had fuel, but it didnt have enough, apparently! took 3 days for me to get it started...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts