·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE ARE SPECS AND PIC OF WHAT I NEED

12 x 1.5mm
17mm Wrench
61mm Overall Length

I NEED 20 LUGNUTS, I don't care if they are rusted as long as they aren't stripped.

Will pay 30.00 + shipping

I need these to fit W126 rims on my W123, my lugs are too short. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Outstanding Contributor
21,848 Posts
61mm overall isn't the important measurement (IMO). You should measure the length of the shaft you need. Measure the shaft in your stock wheels, and how much the bolt sticks out the back side while in the wheel and not on the car. Then measure the difference from your new wheels, and calculate. (I've got a couple 39-40mm shaft lugs.)

·
Registered
164 Posts
HERE ARE SPECS AND PIC OF WHAT I NEED

12 x 1.5mm
17mm Wrench
61mm Overall Length

I NEED 20 LUGNUTS, I don't care if they are rusted as long as they aren't stripped.

Will pay 30.00 + shipping

I need these to fit W126 rims on my W123, my lugs are too short. Thanks!
I have them, many with no rust, and some with fairly light rust. Send me a PM with your address info. Bill

·
Registered
12 Posts
Once you figure out the length of the lug minus the head you need, try ebay item number 220856696023 or 230482923071. If you view the seller's other items you will find different lengths. Titan wheels is good because they sell lugs with both the normal side head and a shorter head for rims with shallow ball settings.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have them, many with no rust, and some with fairly light rust. Send me a PM with your address info. Bill
Send me an e-mail if possible at [email protected]

PM here is a bit clunky, if possible include pics so I can match/verify.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I just recently got shorty bolts for my 124 (to put clk wheels on), autohauz had them for 1.50 ea. Maybe they will have the ones you are looking for

1 - 7 of 7 Posts