Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
1999 ML430; 1998 S420
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has a complete optional rear tire holder that goes on the back of the W163 for sale. Some guy is selling part of the bracket on eBay for $350, but it seems likes it's missing numerous parts. The part number for what he's selling is A163 890 14 14, but I'm looking for the complete set up, per photo. These are pretty rare, and I think they were mostly in Canada and Europe, but thought I'd give it a shot.

Attachments

Registered
2000 E 320 Wagon + 2002 ML 500 SUV
Demichae:

I second your motion - those are 馃槑 but rare I think.

Maybe you could search Ebay etc if there exists a single MB part # for that assembly.

Any of you Benz Gurus got a clue ?

Extra credit question: what size tire does / can this unit accomidate?

Hope you find one !

David

Premium Member
ML55 2003, ML55 2002, ML63 2007
It takes a full size tyre. But you loose the bottom spare. It's a nuisance.......Every time you open the tailgate you have to open the contraption.

Registered
Wondering if anyone has a complete optional rear tire holder that goes on the back of the W163 for sale. Some guy is selling part of the bracket on eBay for $350, but it seems likes it's missing numerous parts. The part number for what he's selling is A163 890 14 14, but I'm looking for the complete set up, per photo. These are pretty rare, and I think they were mostly in Canada and Europe, but thought I'd give it a shot.
I was reading your request . I have every part , brackets and carrier . I am not sure if you are still looking for a complete one. Mine comes with the black spare cover and light . Let me know .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts