Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
I have an 06 SL55 with factory 18's and am looking for a nice set of the original 19's 5 spoke that have the factory offset for my car. I believe 30mm front and 31mm rear. If anyone knows the correct 19 inch offset for my car, please feel free to chime in. The wheels I want came on the 2007 model I believe, here is a picture of what I am looking for. If anyone has a set in storage and needs some cash, please let me know. I will take just the wheels, or both wheels and tires.
Thanks....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Part numbers

Here is what your looking for, shows partnumbers and sizes, AMG III SL55 wheels for an 07, but will fit all R230. See attached..

Also attached is a longshot worth doing some investigation. This company did some refurb work for me, and it looks like they have just about any wheels made.. They don't advertise, I found their name by accident on a lable, looked them up on the internet, found their phone number, and 2 calls later had a deal to refurbish a set of AMG's. They turned them around in 5 days.

But it looks like they sell refurbed wheels also, it's worth a call...

When you go to their website they look for a business number to get inside for data, but as a guest, just look thru their retail catalog, you need to look carefully for the link that says retail catalog, if nothing else their phone # is on the bottom of the last attachment..just call them

That bottom attachment shows the prices for the 8.5" front wheel, the rear 9.5 inch wheel is also available at the same price..good luck

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the website... I called, but they don't stock these wheels and only have repaired and refinished when they do get them. I am not a fan of buying a previously damaged wheel and would really like to find a pristine set that someone removed to install after market 20's or something and has them sitting in their garage collecting dust.

I hope the right person reads my post....

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
eBay

Thanks for the website... I called, but they don't stock these wheels and only have repaired and refinished when they do get them. I am not a fan of buying a previously damaged wheel and would really like to find a pristine set that someone removed to install after market 20's or something and has them sitting in their garage collecting dust.

I hope the right person reads my post....
Keep an eye on eBay, there are a couple of sets there now, but with the wrong ET. Hopefully a set will show up somewhere for you.. good luck

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: eBay

Yes, I have been checking eBay daily, but most come from the CLS which even though will fit, they need spacers for the correct fit.
I just hope I can find a nice set from an SL....

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Chrome

Yes, I have been checking eBay daily, but most come from the CLS which even though will fit, they need spacers for the correct fit.
I just hope I can find a nice set from an SL....
There is one SL set on eBay now, unfortunately it's chrome...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts