Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1980 U1000 Turbo...
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents, I made a post on here a couple of years ago but without success. I am looking for some high resolution outline drawings or line drawings to be able to cut some graphics to at a later date.I have a U1000, so ideally would like a SWB truck, but obviously we can work around that.
Anyone?

Thanks as always and have a pleasant weekend all!

·
Registered
85' U1300L Holset Turbo VA A/C, 66' Propane 404.1 rock mog, 1975 416 Doka, G500, Volvo C303
5,035 Posts
My son can draw something out for you. Lets say $200.

It will generally be composed of drooled on paper, but its art right.

·
Registered
U1600Ag
1,357 Posts
Gents, I made a post on here a couple of years ago but without success. I am looking for some high resolution outline drawings or line drawings to be able to cut some graphics to at a later date.I have a U1000, so ideally would like a SWB truck, but obviously we can work around that.
Anyone?

Thanks as always and have a pleasant weekend all!
I remember a thread that had a bunch of PDFs showing spec sheets of a couple models. Truktor was most probably the culprit.

I saved mine, propably same wheelbase as yours. The drawing would need to be shopped a bit.

Not as nice as B101uk's post.

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/attachments/unimog/191902d1219481665-u1600-length-u1600.pdf

·
BenzWorld UNIMOG statesman
Unimog 404.1 Diesel (sold :( )1995 LMTV 1078
5,857 Posts
Blueprints - Trucks > Mercedes Trucks

No idea where I found it, here probably!

Jason

:)
nodding head:thumbsup:

probably via the ULTIMATE STICKY ontop of this forum then click FAQ/DIY link.... follow down to the link that takes you to the old thread about Drawings. Have now added this thread also since a few more SBU specific details were discussed.

·
Banned
A lot of very nice Unimog...
438 Posts
SBU & or 416 line drawings, anyone?

MODERATOR NOTE- Below few post were merged into this one so to help keep data on same topic in same thread

Does anyone have any relatively accurate line drawings for an SBU Unimog or even a 416 Unimog?
We need side, front, rear, and top.
We need these for some VERY cool and huge projects we are starting this spring. The little one is a U1500 full body/six doorish "don't want to ruin the surprise ", w/ a 5.9 350 HP Cummins.
The other is a whole new global expedition/ bug out vehicle, on our own lighter weight 6x6 design w/ an 8.3 liter 350 HP Cummins as well. The living module will be an expanding unit with an outer Kevlar shell.
The B.O.V. will be called "LandArk" and both machines will carry over the similar looks of Bam Bam & the M-BUS.
We have the preliminary side view drawings for the LandArk w/ the standard 4 door arrangement and a rear suicide door layout. We are going w/ the rear suicide door layout along w/ major cab reinforcement.

Much more to come.......

Jay w/
Couch Off-Road Eng.

·
Registered
1987 416 Doka
658 Posts
Hey Jay,

There are some on Google that I found for mine a week or so ago. Just Google "Unimog 416 (or whatever model) line" and then click Images on the left hand side of the page. There are not a lot of them, most are regular pics.

I attached one of them, is this what you are looking for??

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts