Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I have a complete stock C36 and have plans of adding some performance parts to maybe increase HP and torque. <p>Anyone have suggestions on where to start ? <p>Thanks<br>Vince

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did you ask about superchargers for MB?

: Hi all. I have a complete stock C36 and have plans of adding some performance parts to maybe increase HP and torque. <p>Anyone have suggestions on where to start ? <p>Thanks<br>Vince<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Did you ask about superchargers for MB?

Jayzee,<p>I don't want to go all out on this car.<p>Maybe a little of this and that but no major modifications. Just some add-on's. Do you know of any ?<p>Thanks<p>Vince<br>: : Hi all. I have a complete stock C36 and have plans of adding some performance parts to maybe increase HP and torque. <p>Anyone have suggestions on where to start ? <p>Thanks<br>Vince<p><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I want to keep the car for a long time. I'm thinking of just some basic bolt-on parts not too wild. I think a turbo or an sc would put too much strain on the engine but am considering it as well.<p>Thanks for any information you can provide.<p>Vince<p>: Have you considered NOS or are you thinking more in line with a Turbo or SuperCharger? <p>Whats the budget and do you plan on keeping the car for a longtime?<p>Maybe checkout Kleemann at http://www.kleemann.dk/<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
: Hi all. I have a complete stock C36 and have plans of adding some performance parts to maybe increase HP and torque. <p>Anyone have suggestions on where to start ? <p>Thanks<br>Vince<p>AS FAR AS I KNOW, FOR A C36, YOU CAN CALL RENNTECH IN FLORIDA...WWW.RENNTECHMERCEDES.COM...A BIT PRICY, BUT THEN AGAIN THAT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
: Hi all. I have a complete stock C36 and have plans of adding some performance parts to maybe increase HP and torque. <p>Anyone have suggestions on where to start ? <p>Thanks<br>Vince<p>I can get intakes, headers, exhaust, chip, and what ever else you want. email me for more info

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Wanted : Performance products for the C36

i want a s/c...renntech, says no. who knows where i can get one...<br> thanx<br>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts