Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of perfect C43 wheels, preferably with new tires, to replace the less than perfect wheels I currently have with bald tires. Anybody out there upgrading?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New C43 Wheels...

Check out TireRack. You can buy the complete set of wheels for about $1250 and choose the tires you like best. I recommend Bridgestone Potenza S-02 Pole Positions.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Tires

Brian - My wheels aren't damaged enough to justify retail prices. Thanks, though. I am considering and the Pole Positions, as well as the P-Zero Rossos. Living in Southern California, I am not concerned with wet traction, only dry. In this regard, I have been very happy with the Pilot MXX3s on both my C43 and the M3 I previously owned. From what I've heard, the Pilot Sports are not as good, and BFG's g-force is too harsh. Do you have first hand experience with the Pole Positions on an AMG C-class? Does anybody else have any suggestions?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Tires

I haven't tested the S-02s an an AMG C-class, but I have tested them on an SLK Sport with the exact same wheel setup front/rear. The S-02 ride much better than the Michelin Pilot MXX3s, Michelin Pilot Sports, or the Continental SportContacts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts