Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1995 S500 Coupe
6 Posts
1995 S500 Coupe

I have a 1995 Coupe, 70,500 miles, Black w/Gray Interior. Oregon car since new, I am in Central Oregon. She looks and runs perfect, 60,000 tune up completed, stain on carpet in the trunk, black mark on front bumper, new tires this month.
Let me know if you are interested. I might start looking for an ML 500

Ron
[email protected]
541-408-5035

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ron,

I have great interest in this vehichle. I'd appreciate it if you could email some pics to [email protected] as well as indicating an asking range. If possible please take a closeup of stain on carpet and mark on the bumper

Thanks.

Brian Dougherty

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI I also have a cl500 coupe black with black interior parktronic 82,000 miles. Excellent ride. I was backing up and hit a stop sign and dinged the trunk, I had it repaired and I still need a drivers side lens since I cracked it. 1998 new tires rides like a dream.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
1997 S500 Coupe

If you are still shopping for a nice S500, my father in law is selling his. It is a '97 and is in excellent shape. It's black/black and only has about 67,000 miles. I'm not sure what he wants for it, but I know he'd like it to go to someone who will take care of it as well as he did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.