Must be in excellent condition inside & out, or restored. Some requirements:
At least 110-136? hp motor w/high air intake

8 speed w/splitter and/or rock crawler

disc brakes, power steering

front pto

front & rear hydraulics

auxiliary heat for cab & motor

3-way tipper bed with hydraulic cylinder

fast axles prefered, need to be able to cruise at 110 km/h (there is a lot of road here in Alaska).

Tire size: 14.5R20 or equivalent.

Color: just about any; no *green (dk green i.e: john deere or farm equipment type, or military green please) metallic green or a light green might be alright.

I know that probably sounds like a lot, but I have been looking everywhere and can't find one with these types of features.

I have CASH ready to go. Thanks, GPII

·
Registered
85 300GD LWB
501 Posts
How much are you willing or able to pay?

How much are you willing or able to pay?

·
Registered
1987 300GD, 1987 300TD, 1991 300TE, 1992 300TE 4M, 1968 Citroen AK250, 1991 VW Syncro Camper
494 Posts
Hey Greg,

I hjave had my eye on a 1250 double cab with bed which has been at TrailerCraft in Anchorage for some time. I have not seen it lately but it is white and so...

I have not had the nerve to go in and enquire - I just upgraded my 1980 G wagen to a 1999 and so I will not be buying any new vehicle for a while.

Where are you in Alaska?

Adam

·
Registered
85 300GD LWB
501 Posts
Where you asking Stukagin where his is or were you asking me? Because if you were asking me, I am not in Alaska(see my signature) I am on the other coast.

I wonder if Stukagin ever found his impossible to find dream Unimog?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greg S. - 2/21/2004 2:06 PM

I wonder if Stukagin ever found his impossible to find dream Unimog?
alaskagwagen - 1/14/2004 1:49 AM

I hjave had my eye on a 1250 double cab with bed which has been at TrailerCraft in Anchorage for some time. I have not seen it lately but it is white and so...
Adam
My computer crashed awhile back and that was it for whatever I used to have in my hard drive. By the time I got another computer I couldn't remember the name of the site I had just joined.
I had only posted once or twice? I just found it today, after giving up. For some reason I got it stuck in my head that the website started out with unimog.

No Greg, I have not yet. I know I am asking for too much, but I was hoping someone would have one with some of the harder (P.I.T.A.) to install items such as superfast or fast axles, heater, etc. I quit looking for a short break (Everyone was getting laid off work, there were drastic cuts at my work awhile back.)

I have been trying to find one locally after someone tried to pass off a Doka in need of some repairs as fully 'restored'. Someone on the west coast misrepresented a vehicle, but I was lucky enough to speak to a fellow on the east coast who told me all about the 'true' condition of it.

Do you still have yours? It looks to be pretty far away from your address listed.

Hello Adam - I went by and called TrailerCraft and they said they never heard of that??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts