Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bent one of my front rims. I am looking for a used one as the price of a reconditioned wheel is around $300. Does anyone have an extra?

I have a new rear rim which has never been put on the car which I am willing to trade.

I am located an hour north of NYC and would be willing to pick up in person or pay for shipping.

·
Registered
2000 CLK 430 Cab
565 Posts
I have 2 or 3 extra I believe. I will check the condition of them and send you picks, then if you'd like we could swap. They are the stock AMG wheels for 2000 CLK430

·
Registered
2000 CLK 430 Cab
565 Posts
Here is the best wheel I have. Just minimal light scratches, difficult to see and a very small nick. No curb rash. I'll send a dfferent center cap as I see this one has a dark spot. If interested did you want to send me yours and I'll send mine back to you in the same box? Is it the correct stock wheel? The one rear wheel you have should just have a deeper lip than the front. You can send to my clinic. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I decieded to keep the spare rear wheel that I have.

If you are still interested in selling the rim how much are you looking to get for it?

Thanks,
Russell

·
Registered
2000 CLK 430 Cab
565 Posts
I'll pass also then. I as well like having a newer wheel available for the unexpected. Thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
1999 CLK 320 Convertible
232 Posts
I have extra wheels that are factory wheels off a 99 CLK 320. Since no one is posting pics of the wheel they need a I can not confirm I have the right one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts