Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 190E that needs some TLC and i really want a 300D turbo. the 190E has a body kit and rims and runs good but needs some repairs(ones that i cant fix before i get rid of it) please, feel free to drop me a line...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Information

The car runs great, but needs a little work. The car has a race body kit on it and has some real clean rims. It has a CD player and good speakers and a 1000 watt amp. i think the car is do for some new shocks and it doesnt have A/C or a heater, but we are trying to fix that. the tranny is in great condition, we pulled it to fix the clutch. It is a light weight aluminum tranny. this car was sort if raced out, it has the low profiles and its a 5 speed. it has an aftermarket momo race steering wheel. all in all the car is a great peice of machinery, only needing a little work. By the way, do you have a 300D your are willing to trade? if so, does it have a turbo?<br> My car is black with good condition leather interior.<br> as of now, i only have one pic, and i need an email address to send it unless i otherwise tell you later on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts