Congratulations on your new ride!
Speaker grilles/covers are available of course from your local MB dealer or you may wish to try Parts.com - For every part of your life
to compare pricing.
Here are the part numbers from the Russian Parts Website: R129.066 FRONT DOORS
As for the STAR, I don't see a listing for them on the Russian Parts Website unless I missed something. Unless another member here can provide us with the part numbers, you may wish to call or visit your MB dealer's parts department and have them provide you with the correct part number and a price quote so you can compare with other parts retailers such as Parts.com - For every part of your life
First of all, I would inspect and replace the vital fluids/filters if nessecary, as a part of required general maintenance, especially if there are no recent maitenance records available from the previous owner(s).
1. Engine oil + filter
2. Preplace transmission fluid in the pan only + replace gasket & filter
(do not flush entire system as it may be catastrophic on these older transmissions)
3. Replace rear-differential gear oil
4. Replace anti-freeze/coolant
5. Replace air filters - or clean if they are K&Ns and if you wish to keep them
6. Clean MAF sensor and TB.
7. If the engine is running fine (no misfires, hesitations, etc.) then a full ignition tune-up is not required.
8. I always go with the old saying: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Good luck and enjoy the ride! :thumbsup: