Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any indication if there is any waitlist for ordering any of the models, and how long is it in EU or US ?

It will be announced in AU in Sept as I heard, so also was wondering if any dealers (god fprbid !) do admit to it, have pricing or even taking orders ... Any delivery times or estimates ?

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,117 Posts
From Oz - 4/3/2005 5:50 AM

Any indication if there is any waitlist for ordering any of the models, and how long is it in EU or US ?

It will be announced in AU in Sept as I heard, so also was wondering if any dealers (god fprbid !) do admit to it, have pricing or even taking orders ... Any delivery times or estimates ?
I put a deposit down several months ago and have kept in close communication with my Portland, OR, USA dealer, so I'm not sure--but it doesn't seem too bad yet. I've got firm pricing (MSRP) and the salesman has provided me within inside dealer training sales documents.

I will get mine late next month, if all works out.

·
Registered
03 ML500/00 CLK320A
392 Posts
When I was at American Service Center, Arlington, VA, on 3/25 they had ML 500s sitting there waiting for someone with $$$ to come in and claim them. They also had ML 350s. Whether the 350s were spoken for or not, I don't know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts