Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About how long will it take if I order my CLK 430 tomorrow before I get it? I heard 1 month, is that true? I live in Florida, USA.<br>
<br>
Thanks<p>adsl-78-249-114.mia.bellsouth.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just received a 2002 CLK 55 w/ command option from >>>

Autohaus, Pompano. Waited one week. They got it from another dealer in Florida. Their inventory is extensive on 2002 CLKs.<br> <br> I dealt with Judy Jones, very helpful and effective.<br> <br> Tel: 1-800-780-HAUS<br> <br> Ps:<br> <br> I checked with all S. Florida dealers. Autohaus has the Best Selection today!<br> <br> Good luck!<br> <br> Karl K.<br> Miami Beach<br> <br> <p>adsl-61-121-96.mia.bellsouth.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Autohaus got CLK 55 from Kraft Motors in Gainesville.

With command option sticker was $71,000.<br> <br> Good luck.<p>adsl-61-121-96.mia.bellsouth.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unless you are ordering something really special in terms of colour and options, I am surprised there isn't one available in Florida.<br> <br> My factory order in Canada was built in September and will be here early November say first week.<br> <br> That would be about 6 weeks.<br> <p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am ordering special color and every option for it, so I should expect to wait 6 weeks about?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
More like 3 months, unless u read my earlier suggestion &

call Judy Jones at Autohaus. She can make things happen.<br> <br> Good Luck<br> karl k<p>adsl-61-120-68.mia.bellsouth.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If they find the exact brand new CLK that I want but it is in another state can I still get it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: If they find the exact brand new CLK that I want but it is in another state can I still get it?

John:<br> <br> I gave you Judy's tel. #. Here it is again 1-800-780-haus.<br> <br> Its a toll-free call, talk to her. She made things move for me.<br> <br> Best of luck!<br> karl k<br> <br> <br> <p>adsl-61-123-169.mia.bellsouth.net

1 - 9 of 9 Posts