Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2004 C240 Wagon
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only seen on few wagons on here...Love to see pics of some more. Here's a few of mine. Just got it tinted, so i thought i would post a few.

Attachments

·
Registered
2002 C32 AMG
1,771 Posts
Looks great from the side view man. The rear looks like it could use something (bad design), but who I am to talk with a sportcoupe... :) What tint percent is that?

·
Registered
2011 Mercedes E350 4matic Wagon
1,023 Posts
Have seen this wagon, here couple of times... Nice job man! Looks phenominal and in white its the best!
What i would have done with the rear is flush out the license plate area...so its smooth and placed the license plate holder in the bumper....but that might be too much work aftermarket

·
Registered
2004 C240 Wagon
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Eusjunin and 2002c230. Appreciate the compliments. 2002c230, i went with 30% tint all the way around.

·
Registered
2004 C240 Wagon
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2002 c320 wagon
18 Posts
looks clean ! How much you asking for her?
Only $10,800
I think it's a good deal. I've lowered the price to $10,800 and 2 people have come close to buying, but one didn't have the $, and one was worried about the upkeep on a Benz.

·
Registered
2004 C240 Wagon
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only $10,800
I think it's a good deal. I've lowered the price to $10,800 and 2 people have come close to buying, but one didn't have the $, and one was worried about the upkeep on a Benz.
Seems like a really fair price. Unfortunately, the car market is soft as can be right now. Good luck on it.

·
Registered
2004 C240 Wagon
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2004 C240 Wagon
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How low is your car dropped?
I'm runnin' H&R Coilovers and dropped it a bit over 2" all the way around. I can go a bit lower, but for me the height is good right now.

·
Registered
C320 Wagon
9 Posts
I know it needs to be lowered but I have been a bit lazy about getting it done. These wheels are actually not on the car at the moment because I just could not deal with how bably it needed to be lowered. I did manage to get 275's on the back with no rubbing though.

glocati, How do those H&R coilovers ride? Any fitment issues I should know about?

·
Registered
2004 C240 Wagon
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi jonstew. sweet wagon. Lookin' good and will be even hotter with a drop.

The H&R coilovers are definitely firm, but they handle great. My wagon sticks well in the corners and is smooth as can be on good roads.

No fitment issues at all with them. They went right in with no problems. I am running 255/25/18 in back and do not rub even with two people in back. 275's will be interesting.... Are your wheels 19's?

·
Registered
C320 Wagon
9 Posts
glocati,

Thanks for the input on the H&R coilovers. Firm is fine with me, I like a car handles but being Mercedes I want it to ride decent too. Sounds like these are a good trade off.

Yep the wheels are 19's, Hind sight being 20/20 I would have gone with 18's and probably a 255 but the 275's don't rub and I have had 7 people in the car.

·
Registered
2004 C240 Wagon
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
glocati,

Thanks for the input on the H&R coilovers. Firm is fine with me, I like a car handles but being Mercedes I want it to ride decent too. Sounds like these are a good trade off.

Yep the wheels are 19's, Hind sight being 20/20 I would have gone with 18's and probably a 255 but the 275's don't rub and I have had 7 people in the car.
Cool. Keep us posted when you do lower it. Look forward to seeing it !

·
Registered
11 Posts
The Mercules

New member, first post, first Benz. Snagged this beauty after my Volkswagen Golf started to fall apart.

Had the Golf for 9 years, enjoyed the heck out of it. But I have a feeling that I will REALLY enjoy this car. :) And there are not too many of these in the Houston area either ;)

·
Premium Member
2002 C240, 2003 E320 4Matic Wagon, 2005 S500 4Matic
306 Posts
Gorgeious wagons everyone! I love the wagon version of the C & E class.

I will get a 4matic for my wife within the next year or two.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts