Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

WA, Bellevue

8K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  magicbigdaddy 
#1 ·
"Mercedes Benz Garage" in Bellevue. They're on NE 20th St off of 520 heading east.
Ask for "Adam". He's a good guy, very straight up, reasonable in price. He'll tell you as much as you want to know about what he plans to do and he'll lay out your options so you can decide. Google the name up, other folks have had a positive experience with him also.

cheers,

Matt

#4 ·
Mercedes Garage is Great!

One more recommendation for Adam and his team at Mercedes Garage. First class service, but at reasonable rates. I give them high marks for honesty, integrity and knowledge.

The first time I was in there they were doing a pre-purchase inspection on a used car for me and another customer told me Adam is the kind of mechanic that makes you want to own a Mercedes just because you know your problems will be taken care of. I agree completely.

Mercedes Garage

(425) 462-2090

13622 NE 20th St.
Bellevue, WA 98005

Located in the northeast corner of Apple Tree Plaza, across the street from BMW of Bellevue, inbetween Acura and Park Place Motors.

adam@mercedesgarage.com

Mercedes Garage - About Us

#9 ·
Schmitt Automotive in Bellevue

Does anyone have experience with Frank Schmitt of SCHMITT AUTOMOTIVE in Bellevue?

One person on this forum told me,
"I have been using Frank Schmitt in Bellevue for almost 20 years. He worked on (W124 cars) when they were new. He's the best and reasonable. Has never done me wrong and I have had at least 20 benz's in the last 20 years. Here's his # 509-771-2950 Tell him I sent you. He works out of his house and has a first class garage. He is the man. Period."

Anyone else got experience with him?

Thanks!

#10 ·
Frank Schmitt referral ~~

Does anyone have experience with Frank Schmitt of SCHMITT AUTOMOTIVE in Bellevue?

One person on this forum told me,
"I have been using Frank Schmitt in Bellevue for almost 20 years. He worked on (W124 cars) when they were new. He's the best and reasonable. Has never done me wrong and I have had at least 20 benz's in the last 20 years. Here's his # 509-771-2950 Tell him I sent you. He works out of his house and has a first class garage. He is the man. Period."

Anyone else got experience with him?

Thanks!
I have recently acquired an E320 cabriolet, and was referred to Frank Schmitt by my chiropractor, who has used him many years for several Mercedes vehicles owned by his wife and himself. Highest praise for integrity, know how and honesty. Delighted to have this info, and hope it helps others, also.

#13 ·
Frank has worked on my cars (too many to count) for over 20 years. You will not be disappointed. One of the last honest mechanics on planet earth. Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.