Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,

A friend of mine owns a 2009 280cdi G-Pur (greenline / worker / Milspec / ...). If we are not mistaken this line should be coded as the W461 series. Could anyone give any advice on where to find a possible Workshop Manual for this type? A free pdf download would be awsome tough a paying solution would be acceptable to.

The manual of the W460 and the W463 are undoubtably useable to some extend but when he has to order some spares for a broken down car in the middle of nowhere (Iceland - Highlands) it might be advisable to order the correct spare from the first attempt.

We are not looking for the owners manual but a workshop manual!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
brabus G36
500 Posts
Go to issuu.com and do a search mercedes g manual or others and maybe you will find some info. I have a french 461 290gd manual and a dutch army 461 manual that is not on the issuu website. I'm out of the country but next week i could sent those if you want them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Manual G280 cdi

Hi

i m looking for both the manual and the workshop book for my G 280 CDI...

If you have .....:wink

thx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gentlemen,

A friend of mine owns a 2009 280cdi G-Pur (greenline / worker / Milspec / ...). If we are not mistaken this line should be coded as the W461 series. Could anyone give any advice on where to find a possible Workshop Manual for this type? A free pdf download would be awsome tough a paying solution would be acceptable to.

The manual of the W460 and the W463 are undoubtably useable to some extend but when he has to order some spares for a broken down car in the middle of nowhere (Iceland - Highlands) it might be advisable to order the correct spare from the first attempt.

We are not looking for the owners manual but a workshop manual!

Thanks in advance!
Hey gents

Has anyone found this manual? I am also looking for it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Go to issuu.com and do a search mercedes g manual or others and maybe you will find some info. I have a french 461 290gd manual and a dutch army 461 manual that is not on the issuu website. I'm out of the country but next week i could sent those if you want them.
I checked here but wasn't able to find one. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
'04 G55 '80 280GE '99 S420 '98 E320 2011 E350 2016 GLA250
3,093 Posts
Fleabay WIS/EPC

About $20 bucks.

Has the same Repair info as a STAR system...

·
Registered
96 G300DT
1,986 Posts
There are no printed/PDF manuals for any of the later vehicles. The mid-90's Gs are the last for which one can get an actual manual. The PDFs available online are mostly copies of a file I scanned out of a printed MB manual that I got my hands on. ~1700 pages, and even that isn't complete.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts