Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
W203, W210 Moderator
6,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think it's time we has this pix sticky thread post pix of your ride!. As most of our rides are a work in progress, you can email me new pictures and descriptions as time goes by and I'll update them if you wish.

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
Spotted this on the way home today - I guess the economy isn't as bad as they say it is here... (seems some have got money to burn by leaving these cars out to rot)

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
2007 S550

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
Haku: Can you please tell me more about these cars? Can I find them online? Spectacular. Who did that body styling? Love the pictures, thanks...
Apologies for the extremely late reply.

All of these cars passed through the Japanese online auctions and aside from the White Lorinser, they were styled by independent Japanese companies.

Regards,

Haku

·
Registered
54 Posts
Tony,

How do you like your S550? Better then the BMW? I am really impressed with the quality and performance so far. Great cars. John

I think both cars are great, but I do find myself enjoying the S550 a lot more. I think the technology and the all around operation of the the car is a lot simpler. The only downside is, my wife loves to drive the S550 over the 750Li so now she drive a lot more than she used to. LOL All in all this is a great wheel built car.

So what year model did you decide on getting and did they come down on the price?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I purchased a 2007 S550 18K miles(Blue/Cashmere) with the AMG Sport package and other options-looks brand new and just about perfect. Ended up being around $55K.

A lot of car for the price. I am hoping that it does not have any issues but I still have 1.5 years of new car warranty left. If I keep it, I'll most likely purchase the 7/75 or 7/100 warranty from Mercedes before the original warranty expires. Not sure if I want to spend another $4-5K on the Mercedes USA warranty though. These cars seem to be very well built with few problems.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I purchased a 2007 S550 18K miles(Blue/Cashmere) with the AMG Sport package and other options-looks brand new and just about perfect. Ended up being around $55K.

A lot of car for the price. I am hoping that it does not have any issues but I still have 1.5 years of new car warranty left. If I keep it, I'll most likely purchase the 7/75 or 7/100 warranty from Mercedes before the original warranty expires. Not sure if I want to spend another $4-5K on the Mercedes USA warranty though. These cars seem to be very well built with few problems.
That's good to hear, when you get a chance post some pictures.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts