Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Hope all is well
I have a Mercedes S280 2001. I've had it for over 15 years now.
I replaced the front left suspension strut as it was leaking.
The car raises fine but the front left is always slightly lower than the rest of the car.
Any ideas? Does it need calibration? I also have the "airmatic visit workshop" on the dashboard.
thanks

W220 Moderator
Hi,

Get it read on SDS, note the code(s) and descriptions and get back to us. At the same time, clear the codes once noted (or printed), then go for a drive and if message comes back get it re read.

Then, we can help you more ;)

HTH,

Registered
^^ Then I would strongly recommend acquiring one. That thing has helped me in more ways with my W220's than I care to count, and that's only in three years. They're really not that expensive, about $600 for a total turnkey setup and worth every single penny. Seriously.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I might just sell it. its a 2001 S280. The mileage is 167k. I鈥檓 the second owner. If anyone wants to buy it, I鈥檓 down to be selling it. I鈥檝e had no major issues with it and the interior is a light grey and well kept!

I鈥檝e purchased a hybrid W222 S300 LWB so if I can get this w220 fixed cheap then I鈥檇 prefer that otherwise I鈥檓 open to getting rid of it. Open to offers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts