Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a British S Class 320 CDi with low pressure fuel pump problems. I was wondering if anyone could inform me of the location of this pump! I know it is in the rear of the car but I just can't find it. Someone suggested it was INSIDE the fuel tank but I wanted to be 100% sure on this before I started taking things apart!
Any help / information / advice would be very welcome :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for replying Dean. I am sorry I failed to mention it is Diesel! I have had it up and there is nothing under the car, not even the fuel filter.
I changed the fuel pump relay and it started first time, sadly this only lasted all of 3 days so now my next option is to change the pump itself if I ever find it :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No sorry, this is just one I found on ebay. I really don't want this to go to dealership but I think it's going to end up heading that way and I don't think it is worth the cost :( but thanks for all your time and help

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you both, very much, it's actually low pressure. I'm sorry I have never used a forum before, I really should have put all this down at the start. Its the low pressure fuel pump for S Class 320 CDi diesel 2001

·
W220 Moderator
5,627 Posts
Necro - Thread ..................

This member last logged on 29th June 2014 so I doubt you will get a reply !!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts