Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys... I am new to this forum, well to start with.. I am from India, Am planning to buy the W212 E 220 CDI Elegance as the car has everything i ve been looking for. The color i finalized upon is the cuprite brown and was just about to go the dealer make payment and pick up the car. I just came to know that Benz people are planning to do some cosmetic changes to the existing E 220 model ??? Is anyone aware of this ?? please advice.. I dont want to buy the car and then end up with a model that has been discontinued or changes done.. of what i ve heard is that they thinking of putting a touch panel multimedia screen and a bigger or a panoramic sun roof.. Is anyone aware of this ?? The new A6 is a competitor i guess looks wise as technology and ride comfort, safety, road grip, handling and all nothing comes close to a benz. Thats what tempted me to go for this car..but i guess coz of competitors giving so much of gadgets and gizmos in car benz is also planning to do some cosmetic changes.. Please guys do let me know if there is any info about this as the dealer here says this model will not change before 2015 as benz changes models every 5 years now and the present shape is just an year old only the engine has been changed for 220...

Please advice.

Thanks

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
W212 was introduced early 2009. There will be a face lift four years from the introduction and the next model most likely 7 years after the introduction, that is early 2016 (this is for the European market at least).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts