Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
E 22o CDI (2009)
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have just got a new phone (HTC wildfire) to replace my old Nokia.

The Nokia paired fine with the Bluetooth on my E220 CDI (with command 20!) however my new HTC pairs when introduced with the system and then disconnects and never connects again.

Is this the only solution ViseeO | The Best Mercedes Bluetooth Car Kit or is there a simpler way to get it to work.

I have scanned the forum and see this is a pretty common problem, with not any real answers.

Thanks

Jon

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,426 Posts
Do you have the comfort telephony option in your car? Did you use the BT SAP adapter previously? If you cannot use your HTC with that adapter, why not use the BT HF profile supported by the head unit?

Where are you from? The default at this forum would be the US but an E220 CDI has not been sold in the US. You could indicate your location in your profile, telematics issues specifically are different for different markets.

Which head unit do you have, I've never heard of a Comand 20, do you mean Audio 20 or Comand APS?

·
Registered
E 22o CDI (2009)
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have the comfort telephony option in your car? Did you use the BT SAP adapter previously? If you cannot use your HTC with that adapter, why not use the BT HF profile supported by the head unit?

<<I am not sure what the comfort telephony adapter is, so don't think i have it, previously I just used the bluetooth which is selectable from the Command / Audio 20.

Where are you from? The default at this forum would be the US but an E220 CDI has not been sold in the US. You could indicate your location in your profile, telematics issues specifically are different for different markets.

<<I am in the UK, I will update my profile

Which head unit do you have, I've never heard of a Comand 20, do you mean Audio 20 or Comand APS?
<<see answers above

<<Yes I have the audio 20 with command button between the fron seats

1 - 3 of 3 Posts