1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello.

I have a w211 with an audio 20, exactly like this one:
http://www.mercupgrades.com/pictures/HeadUnits/W211-NTG1-Audio-20-CD.jpg

When you hold the CDC nothing happens, no "AUX ACTIVE" does it mean I dont have it, right? Nothing in the glove box or anywhere else in the car, i looked everywhere.

So Im thinking there is a input for aux in the back of this audio 20, is this true? and can you buy a cable and make the aux cable yourself so it will "aux activate" ? or is it not possible if it doesnt say "aux active"..

And it cant even play mp3 cds.. (those that can hold 100+ songs).

I own a merc e200 sport edition from 2008 i cant understand why it doesnt neither aux or mp3 cd

Thank you i really want damn aux, tired of cds..:(

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hello.

I have a w211 with an audio 20, exactly like this one:
http://www.mercupgrades.com/pictures/HeadUnits/W211-NTG1-Audio-20-CD.jpg

When you hold the CDC nothing happens, no "AUX ACTIVE" does it mean I dont have it, right? Nothing in the glove box or anywhere else in the car, i looked everywhere.

So Im thinking there is a input for aux in the back of this audio 20, is this true? and can you buy a cable and make the aux cable yourself so it will "aux activate" ? or is it not possible if it doesnt say "aux active"..

And it cant even play mp3 cds.. (those that can hold 100+ songs).

I own a merc e200 sport edition from 2008 i cant understand why it doesnt neither aux or mp3 cd

Thank you i really want damn aux, tired of cds..:(

Are you holding down the CDC button for 3 seconds?
My husband has the E550 and the aux jack is located on the underside of the top of the glove compartment. It looks so hidden that he's had the car for 2 years and we just found it yesterday! :eek:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump to this..

please can anyone say if i can do anything about this? Is it impossible for me to get the AUX ACTIVE to appear? Cant i buy a cable that you put on the back of the audio20 and then it will say aux active?

I really want this or i would need to buy an aftermarket radio with aux

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I have tried to find a solution to get mp3-connection to my Audio 20 stereo.
Car is W211, E270 CDI, 2004. Stereo is this normal Audio 20, model type MF2311. I do not have CDC and there is no AUX connector any where.

Could it be possible to use existing connector this way, just adding these three wires?

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
soooo I am going through the same... I hold CDC for 3 seconds and nothing happens :p
now what ??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts