Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 E350, Sport, P2
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched the forums here and can't find the answer. My "Quick Start" guide tells me that if hit the Service button, then the Time button on Command, there should be a setting to select the time zone. When I follow this process, all I see is the date/time. The date is greyed out, but I can set the time.

On the dash menu, I have selected the setting to sync time with head unit. I can't find any reference to setting the time zone in the Command manual however. I seem to remember when I first got the car that I did select the time zone and also something about getting the time from the GPS satellites.

What am I missing?

·
Registered
12E350, 12ML350, 08C350
463 Posts
I've searched the forums here and can't find the answer. My "Quick Start" guide tells me that if hit the Service button, then the Time button on Command, there should be a setting to select the time zone. When I follow this process, all I see is the date/time. The date is greyed out, but I can set the time.

On the dash menu, I have selected the setting to sync time with head unit. I can't find any reference to setting the time zone in the Command manual however. I seem to remember when I first got the car that I did select the time zone and also something about getting the time from the GPS satellites.

What am I missing?
You have to reset the time on your car twice a year, my car (08E350) do not reset the time by GPS, I have to do it manually. If you SYNC the clock & with the HU, you only need to reset the time on the HU, the clock will reset itself in sync with the HU.

·
Premium Member
2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
17,193 Posts
I have to change mine between EST and DST twice a year too. Once I saw a setting where it will change automatically and I thought I set it that way. But I must have done something wrong because it doesn't.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts