Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Can anybody help, bought this auto, keyless, fully loaded speedtronic esp disctronic memory seats fully loaded car 4 mounths ago, it has a major battery drain, been with an indie merc garage who have replaced interior ambient lighting unit, both batterys, eis unit and recoded keys, have spent £2k so far but at the end of my tether, got the car back last week went great untill i drove to kent a few days back and when i parked got back in and esp malfunction appeared, then went off drove the next day had 3 malfunctions esp, speedtronic and brake battery consumers also switched off so drove 3 hours no malfunctions, then stopped for a coffee and now have 3 malfunctions, just know battery will drain tonite as it wont go to sllep with malfunctions, why are they random? any help or any good auto merc spark near liverpool uk?
Regards Will

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
17,193 Posts
Hi Will,

In the US a 2002 E320 is a W210. If it is a W211 in the UK so be it. Whichever body style it is please try asking on that specific forum. Just scroll down from here and look in the sedans section. Is your technician reading the error codes? Sounds more like he is randomly replacing parts on your quids Good luck and welcome to the forum mate!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts