Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are from my ol ' 97 E420. They are German after market wheels and look 95% like the OEM E420 wheel. Includes caps and full set of lug nuts. All rims have minor curb rash. The Blizaaks have 50 - 75% tread left. Good for at least another full season.

Pick up only.... $200 OBO.
Located in Wintrop Harbor IL. North of Chicago on the Wisconsin state line, about halfway to Milwaukee.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
W210 Wheels and Blizzaks Update

I finally got a chance to get some pictures of the tires and wheels. First I need to retract that there are no extra caps included. You would need to use your existing ones from your wheel. They will fit if you have the original E420 wheel. Can't speak to any other caps.

The tires and wheels are in much better shape than I remembered. I was able to dig out 3 of the 4 wheels and all three had virtually no scratches. Plus the tread in much fresher then I described. I would estimate they are all at least at 75% of original tread left.

I appologize for the picture quality but I think there good enough to judge the condition of the wheels and tires.
I was not able to get a look at the 4th wheel at the bottom of the stack.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts