Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Slightly used (4,000 miles)lowering suspension for the W210 E class. Consists of Eibach Pro-dampers (Physically same as stock Sachs shocks but stiffer valved) and Mercedes original equipment E55 springs with rubber shims. Preserves ride and balance but improves the handling and reduces body roll and floaty feel. Lowers the car to 25.5" from the ground to the center of the fender lip (with 235/45/17 tires). This is 1 1/2 inches lower than stock specification. The look is drastically improved especially with 17" or larger wheels. This drop does not "slam" the car. Its about the stock Euro height. In my experience, these springs work alot better in the V8 models than the Eibach springs.

The parts are in perfect shape; I returned the car to stock since I am giving it to a family member who wants the plushest ride possible.

Cost new is about $700 plus alot of trial and error on labor to get the height right. Asking $400 or best offer. Pics of the components alone or installed in the E420 upon request. Please call Gary at 973-636-6578

·
Registered
18 Posts
GARY, HI.

I AM INTERESTED IF YOU DO THE REASEARCH FOR ME. I HAVE A 1997 E 420 SEDAN, IT NOW SITS ON STOCK SUSPENSION, WITH THE ADDITION OF 20'' FOSSE WHEELS, ON 235 SERIES TIRES, PIRELLI.

WILL IT WORK ? IS ALL THE MISC. PARTS THERE FOR ME TO USE. ??
ANY OTHER INFO I SHOULD KNOW ? DO YOU GUARANTEE THE PRODUCT ? I AM IN UPLAND, CA
THANKX, MIKE

1 - 2 of 2 Posts