Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while ago, on another Forum, I asked if anyone had any experiance changing the BOSE system in their E-Class. I only received feedback from a couple of people which was useful. I also tried to work with several stereo shops in my area which were less than creative and usaully scared to take on the project. I decided to dive in myself which ultimately saved me about $1000+ because I fabricated my own subwoofer box and bought all of the equipment on-line. I kept the factory head unit and changer and put in new amp speakers, and subwoofer. I thought the BOSE system was OK before I started. After this install, I realize how BAD the BOSE really was. (You know the old saying, No highs, No lows, must be Bose) <br><br>
<br><br>
When will MB get a clue and do what Volvo did with their coupe? They wated to put in the bast 'factory' stereo system available and they probably succeeded considering they use Alpine HU with dolby digital surround, High power Alpine V12 Amps and Dynaudio component speakers and subs.<br><br>
<br><br>
If there is anyone else that is trying to upgrade their late model MB, you can check out the step-by step page I posted. Good luck.<br><br>
<br><br>
http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?SID=GAT80WMMLE4rRQsyQg__&page_id=133487&make_type_query=make=Mercedes-Benz&model_brand_query=model=all_models&tree=Mercedes-Benz%20(all%20models)<br><br>
<br><br>
<br><br>
<br><br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nice Job Matt...im soon going to have a website up with info for MB cars and audio related stuff

May I link to your page?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Nice Job Matt...im soon going to have a website up with info for MB cars and audio related stuff

No problem. Let me know when the page is up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts