Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
CLK 320 CDI V6; E(W210) 320 CDI 6I
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my problem is that the metal bar that fits in the rear part is curved, and I don´t know how to do to take it off?
Please help!!

·
Registered
2010 R350 Bluetec, 1998 E-320 Wagon
125 Posts
While I haven't raised the cargo net in my wagon recently, as I recall you simply extend the poles outward toward the windows. It is separated into two sides to facilitate usage with one rear seat up and the other down. You do not have to apply any significant pressure in raising or lowering the net.

·
Registered
92 500SEL to 01 E320T current 2014 lexus LS460
3,886 Posts
What???, my 01 E wagon has two cargo net / covers one is a net that hooks into sockets on the roof line, the othe is a shade type cover that is not split and is either secured in a slide with two slots at the tailgate. One keeps it extended the other allows it to automatically slide up in a rail, but keeps it extended as the rear hatch is opened.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You mean that both metalic bars (for the top net and the rar one) could be dissamble in the same way?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My question is how could I take off the bar of the shade cover type that slides in the tailgate.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, the thing is to take off the cargo, pushing it tho the driver´s rear direction and the to push both sides of the bar outwards, then I can align properly the bar.
It´s that right???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts