Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know how to connect the control unit 103 to the cable in my car ,knowing that it dosnt have this system.i want to add it...does anyone have experience to help me with pictures???

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550 FORMER: C300, ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
23,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Rabeeh - please take a moment to read the information on the link below. It explains how to update your user profile so that your car's details and your location appear on each post below your avatar. This is good information for others to know when trying to help. It also has good information about how the forums are organized and how to use the search feature:

Find your Forum Section, Navigate & Search

So you are trying to retrofit KeylessGo to your car? This will be a very challenging and expensive project. Not only will you need all the parts (several ,modules, antennas, shifter, door handles and new keys) you will also need some new coding. Unless you (or someone you know) is an expert MBZ electronics hacker, you'll probably spend at least several thousand US$ just on dealership labor to help with the coding. The parts will be much more than that. My advice is that if you want a car with KeylessGo, sell yours and buy one that came that way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum @Rabeeh - please take a moment to read the information on the link below. It explains how to update your user profile so that your car's details and your location appear on each post below your avatar. This is good information for others to know when trying to help. It also has good information about how the forums are organized and how to use the search feature:

Find your Forum Section, Navigate & Search

So you are trying to retrofit KeylessGo to your car? This will be a very challenging and expensive project. Not only will you need all the parts (several ,modules, antennas, shifter, door handles and new keys) you will also need some new coding. Unless you (or someone you know) is an expert MBZ electronics hacker, you'll probably spend at least several thousand US$ just on dealership labor to help with the coding. The parts will be much more than that. My advice is that if you want a car with KeylessGo, sell yours and buy one that came that way.
I have everything also coding just i need to connect

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550 FORMER: C300, ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
23,519 Posts
If you have everything and the ability to do the coding, then you should have SDS, which includes WIS. It has instructions and all part numbers you need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts