Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm about to go buy my first car, and my choice is between the W208 CLK and the W203 C sportcoupé ?

The engine size is only limited to my budget which is 250.000DKK, which equals almost 52.000 $. I should mention that I live in Denmark, where cars usually cost around 3 times as much as in Germany and other EU countries.

I haven't been able to testdrive anyone of them yet, as I'll first get my drivers license when I turn 18.

So what should I pick? (keeping in mind that this is the W208 forum :)) What are the major pros and cons?

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi, I'm about to go buy my first car, and my choice is between the W208 CLK and the W203 C sportcoupé ?

The engine size is only limited to my budget which is 250.000DKK, which equals almost 52.000 $. I should mention that I live in Denmark, where cars usually cost around 3 times as much as in Germany and other EU countries.

I haven't been able to testdrive anyone of them yet, as I'll first get my drivers license when I turn 18.

So what should I pick? (keeping in mind that this is the W208 forum :)) What are the major pros and cons?

Thanks a lot!

For $50K USD I can gladly sell you my CLK430 cabrio, I'll even throw on brand new Potenza rubber and pay for shipping!:D

Seriously though, the CLK is a sport tourer while the C coupe is a very nice little car too, it isn't in the same class. I never drove one so I can't comment on how it handles or anything.

At least in the states it makes no sense to buy a C-coupe over a CLK because the resale values are about the same.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts