Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get the Mercedes Benz CLK Class (W208) Carbon Fiber Front Lip For Brabus Front Bumper Spoiler? Eurorev seems to be the only place that could get it but they told me it's discontinued. Is anyone connected with the Japan market because I know Japan still caries a lot of parts that we can' t get here in the USA anymore? And CEC doesn't have it either.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. And any pics would be to.

Here's a link to what Eurorev used to have but there is no pic.

http://www.eurorev.com/products/inde...id=1222&cat=31

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Does anyone know where to get the Mercedes Benz CLK Class (W208) Carbon Fiber Front Lip For Brabus Front Bumper Spoiler? Eurorev seems to be the only place that could get it but they told me it's discontinued. Is anyone connected with the Japan market because I know Japan still caries a lot of parts that we can' t get here in the USA anymore? And CEC doesn't have it either.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. And any pics would be to.

Here's a link to what Eurorev used to have but there is no pic.

http://www.eurorev.com/products/inde...id=1222&cat=31
Is this what your looking for?

Mercedes Benz CLK Class (W208) Carbon Fiber Front Lip For Brabus Front Bumper Spoiler. Please call us for details and pricing at 1-310-329-8228 or 1-866-7000-738.
Material: Carbon Fiber
Items included: Front Lip For Brabus Spoiler
Fitment: CLK Class W208
Special Notes: Professional Paint and Installation Required

Eurorev.com: Rev Your Ego!

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this what your looking for?

Mercedes Benz CLK Class (W208) Carbon Fiber Front Lip For Brabus Front Bumper Spoiler. Please call us for details and pricing at 1-310-329-8228 or 1-866-7000-738.
Material: Carbon Fiber
Items included: Front Lip For Brabus Spoiler
Fitment: CLK Class W208
Special Notes: Professional Paint and Installation Required

Eurorev.com: Rev Your Ego!
Yes...but they don't have it and neither does CEC. Williams can you ask around the Japan market to see if someone has this item? I was told that Japan has a lot of stuff that is not available anymore here in the states.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yes...but they don't have it and neither does CEC. Williams can you ask around the Japan market to see if someone has this item? I was told that Japan has a lot of stuff that is not available anymore here in the states.
I will check for you this weekend.:cool:

WiLL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts