Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello..im getting rid off all my after market parts on my c300. i have done alot so its going to be a few things.

first off

Brand new BLACK Authentic Carlsson lip.
i had just bought this lip and got it painted by a shop. i didnt even install it yet. i have it in a box with all the hardware you need for it. screws glue, etc.

Second

C63 replica gloss black grill. this is a replica so it will fit any c300 perfect fitment. no rock chips or anything on it.
completely perfect. looks really good on the car

Third

All black Amg trunk spoiler. its black and in perfect condition. i can include double sided tape if needed for asap application.

Forth

clear side markers. absolutely no damage. perfect condition

Last

3D di-noc carbon fiber wrapped interior.
i had my brown wood grain interior professionally wrapped in 3d di-noc crbon fiber vinyl.
for this one i would like to trade for stock interior. whoever decides to buy this is going to gain..complete swap of all pieces. for this i would like to do local because i can personally take it off and install it for anyone who would like to get this.

PM me for all prices and details. i am willing to work with anyone because i want to get rid of these as soon as possible due to some trouble. thank you :y

·
Registered
2010 C-300 Sport. Storm Trooper status. & Yamaha R6 2004
124 Posts
not interested but just wanted to say goodluck with sale. I know that carbon fiber wrapped interior is worth it. It looks real, everyone that sees my interior, wrapped with same stuff, thinks it is real 1000$+ carbon fiber interior.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys can any one help

I have a 2004 C230 Kompressor coupe

and am thinking of replacing the alloy wheels with a

Mercedes W204 AMG C Class 17'' allow wheels

with offset front 58
and rear 47

will it be a problem ???

please advice

·
Premium Member
07 Silverado CC Z71, 10 Chevy Tahoe LT, 12 BMW K1600GLT
5,819 Posts
Hehe... Good luck. :thumbsup:

Thread is over two years old and OP hasn't visited here in almost two years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello..im getting rid off all my after market parts on my c300. i have done alot so its going to be a few things.

first off

i had just bought this lip and got it painted by a shop. i didnt even install it yet. i have it in a box with all the hardware you need for it. screws glue, etc.

Second

C63 replica gloss black grill. this is a replica so it will fit any c300 perfect fitment. no rock chips or anything on it.

Third

All black Amg trunk spoiler. its black and in perfect condition. i can include double sided tape if needed for asap application.

Forth

Last

i had my brown wood grain interior professionally wrapped in 3d di-noc crbon fiber vinyl.
for this one i would like to trade for stock interior. whoever decides to buy this is going to gain..complete swap of all pieces. for this i would like to do local because i can personally take it off and install it for anyone who would like to get this.

PM me for all prices and details. i am willing to work with anyone because i want to get rid of these as soon as possible due to some trouble. thank you :y

·
Registered
2 Posts

first off

Second

Third

Forth

Last

[/QUOTE
Do you still have the grill?

·
Registered
95 S280, 95 C280, 94 C280, 95 E320 conv & wagon, 94 E420, 93 300D, 88 300SEL, 85 300TD, 83 500SEL
206 Posts
From 10 years ago?, I doubt it 😁
Hey, if the pictures are still up, the parts must still be available. But I would dump that photobucket band in the middle of the photos.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts