Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a 2007 W204 c-class i wonder if anyone could help i just repaired the passenger side of it it's been fine untill the dash board cluster has stopped working,nothing at all works on the cluster but it's illuminated permanently even with the ignition key removed

·
Registered
MB C-300 Sport 2009 Manual Black XPIPE+Exhaust=Brilliance
341 Posts
hi i have a 2007 W204 c-class i wonder if anyone could help i just repaired the passenger side of it it's been fine untill the dash board cluster has stopped working,nothing at all works on the cluster but it's illuminated permanently even with the ignition key removed
open a new thread in the Title or subject of the thread describe your problem in 3 or 4 words than go in to detail on the Message that way you will get some answers faster since you were specific also sign up for (below) you will get some answers there as well its another one of these forums.:thumbsup:

C-Class (W204) - MBWorld.org Forums

·
Registered
2013 C300 Sport Darth V 3.0
788 Posts
I think 2007 C class vehicles are part of the earlier W203 series.
2007 was a transitional year, first half was W203 much later was W204 call it a 2007 3/4. Now if he told us his location and the model number that would help loads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts