Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a company developing one for our model? After I put on my HRE 19's, [btw, they're SWEET!] I've lost some off the line acceleration.<br>
<br>
<br>
Robert

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I inquired once for a 320 supercharger and they do have it for about 7k.

Roots Type SC. Looks pretty good. They have a distributor in CA.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Congratulations, you can travel in time!

USENN;<br> THANK YOU FOR NOTICING MY OBVIOUS OVERSIGHT CONCERNING THE DATE. LUCKILY FOR ME, MOST READERS WILL REALISE/OVERLOOK IT AND DECHIPER WHAT I REALLY MEANT TO SAY; 12-28-2000. WHAT ARE DRIVING THERE, THE C320A? ANY MODS YETS? BTW, DO YOU REALLY WORK AT UBS? THAT'S STILL IN LAUSANNE, SWITZERLAND, RIGHT?<br> <br> ROB

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Congratulations, you can travel in time!

Rob,<br> <br> I'm driving a C 320 Elegance with almost every accessory apart from the moonroof (I think there is no need for it with the upgraded AC - and if I want an 'open' feeling, I prefer to use a completely open car (targa or convertble)), plus some aftermarket trim items such as the grill with star and some chrome trims around the headlights and on the trunk.<br> <br> Did I mention to be working for UBS? Or why did you guess? Anyway, currently I spend most of my time there due to a consulting contract ... and UBS is all over the place in Switzerland with head offices in Zürich and Basel. I'm located in Zürich.<br> <br> Best regards,<br> Urs

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, I got my silver C320 12-28-2000 too. I have brabus rims on it now.

I'd also like to add a supercharger. More info please.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Hey, I got my silver C320 12-28-2000 too. I have brabus rims on it now.

From: 'ESS Performance Products A/S' <[email protected]> | Block Address <br> To: [email protected] <br> Subject: Re: ESS FOR W203/C320 OWNERS? <br> Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:34:27 +0200 <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> No, we are currently concentrating all efforts on the BMW line.<br> <br> Regards,<br> <br> Michael @ ESS<br> <br> ----- Original Message ----- <br> From: 'Robert Chatman II' <[email protected]><br> To: <[email protected]>; 'CHATMAN, R. SK1' <[email protected]><br> Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 2:32 AM<br> Subject: ESS FOR W203/C320 OWNERS?<br> <br> <br> > TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN;<br> > I'VE LOOKED OVER YOUR SITE BUT I'M UNABLE TO FIND ANYTHIING FOR THE <br> 2001<br> > M/B C CLASS. IS THERE A SYSTEM BEING MANUF. FOR US C320 OWNERS?<br> > <br> > ROBERT CHATMAN<br> > http://forums.mbnz.org/forums/W203/vthread.asp?messid=2203<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From: 'ESS Performance Products A/S' <[email protected]> | Block Address <br> To: [email protected] <br> Subject: Re: ESS FOR W203/C320 OWNERS? <br> Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:34:27 +0200 <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> No, we are currently concentrating all efforts on the BMW line.<br> <br> Regards,<br> <br> Michael @ ESS<br> <br> ----- Original Message ----- <br> From: 'Robert Chatman II' <[email protected]><br> To: <[email protected]>; 'CHATMAN, R. SK1' <[email protected]><br> Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 2:32 AM<br> Subject: ESS FOR W203/C320 OWNERS?<br> <br> <br> > TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN;<br> > I'VE LOOKED OVER YOUR SITE BUT I'M UNABLE TO FIND ANYTHIING FOR THE <br> 2001<br> > M/B C CLASS. IS THERE A SYSTEM BEING MANUF. FOR US C320 OWNERS?<br> > <br> > ROBERT CHATMAN<br> > http://forums.mbnz.org/forums/W203/vthread.asp?messid=2203

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why not just sell the C320 and buy a C32, it will be cheaper in the long run. Also has warranty and resale value advantages over a modified one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts