Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
C Class
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, can you guys help me out here, because i wanted to put in catback exhaust into my w203 c class but i do not know which brand is good or which type fits to my car. Thnx a lot.

·
Registered
268 Posts
yo fellas i suggest u put carlsson exhaust,it looks pretty georgeus on ur vehicle. nice ...

yo fellas i suggest u put carlsson exhaust,it looks pretty georgeus on ur vehicle. nice pimp u got there man , i like that :)

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Hi all, can you guys help me out here, because i wanted to put in catback exhaust into my w203 c class but i do not know which brand is good or which type fits to my car. Thnx a lot.
I like the AMG exhaust from the C32AMG. Beautiful twin tips! [:)].

·
Registered
1999 Mercedes ML320
809 Posts
does it fit drew? just a bolt on?...

does it fit drew? just a bolt on?

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
If you want noticeable power gains and a loud exhaust go for the Eisanmann Race Exhaust....

If you want noticeable power gains and a loud exhaust go for the Eisanmann Race Exhaust. Been good so far!

·
Registered
22 Posts
u got all carlsson why not get the carlsson twin exhaust. by the way nice ride. is that 18...

u got all carlsson why not get the carlsson twin exhaust. by the way nice ride. is that 18' or 19' wheels???

·
Registered
C Class
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"18"

Carlsson exhaust is expensive for me and the tip is too small, i prefer to have bigger dual tips like the remus. And my wheel is 18, is it too small ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
looks nice man , im trying to get new wheels too. whats the spec on yours???...

looks nice man , im trying to get new wheels too. whats the specification on your wheels??? what kind of spring did u use????

·
Registered
C Class
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
specs

CArlsson 1/6 Evo F:18 x 8.5 ( 225x40)
R:18 x 9 ( 255x40)

Spring - H&R Cup kit

·
Registered
268 Posts
regarding exhaust for w203

If I were u,I rather pick either Supersprint or carlsson twin pipe ,check these out yall,for the picture of those exhaust

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Re: supersprint

is this exhaust loud..? how does it compare to the REMUS
actually this exhaust not as loud as remus, for those who like bass sound, i recommend pick remus ,but this Ssprint exhaust more soft, not as louder as remus. and if u go for elegance style ,pick Super-sprint or brabus,or carlsson

·
Registered
C320
71 Posts
Re: specs

CArlsson 1/6 Evo F:18 x 8.5 ( 225x40)
R:18 x 9 ( 255x40)

Spring - H&R Cup kit
Hi, sorry for being Off Topic..
I just installed the Cupkits and there's a gap between the fender and the tire at the front, how come yours doesn't have that gap? is that because of the small picture or did you cut the cupkits? do you have any bigger pic? Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts