Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1261 - 1280 of 1301 Posts

·
Registered
2005 C200 Kompressor Sports Sport Coupé
35 Posts
Here;s my baby. (Finally went advanced and found how to do it).:grin

Very nice. The dark windows tint looks great too. Nice area. Where was that pic taken? (Looks like Healesville, Vic. Aus)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
C230SS,
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,265 (Edited)
C230 Sport Kompressor with AMG CLK55 18" wheels. ET 37F / 30R. Had them repaired, balanced, and powder coated a darker gray than the usual gray AMG wheel.

Attachments

·
Registered
C230SS,
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,267
Thanks Hutcho85. I wanted to do the rims differently than others. All of the other refinements will be the usual like everyone else. But, i'm gonna add a little detail to stand out from the crowd. We'll see what happens as time goes on......stay tuned.

·
Registered
2005 C230 Kompressor Coupe 6 speed; 2015 E350 4Matic Sedan
103 Posts
Getting ready for another blast down the Blue Ridge Parkway to the Tail Of The Dragon in the ol' 2005 C230 Kompressor. This time along with my friend in his red '94 Viper, there will be an '88 Mustang and a circa 1997 Z3.

I went to remove the front license plate to clean behind the mount and the screws were so rusted out they pretty much fell apart in my hands. Hope I don't get a ticket; there's a dealership in Roanoke where I can stop and get screws, but I'd much rather run the car without the license plate.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 C200 Kompressor Sports Sport Coupé
35 Posts
Getting ready for another blast down the Blue Ridge Parkway to the Tail Of The Dragon in the ol' 2005 C230 Kompressor. This time along with my friend in his red '94 Viper, there will be an '88 Mustang and a circa 1997 Z3.

I went to remove the front license plate to clean behind the mount and the screws were so rusted out they pretty much fell apart in my hands. Hope I don't get a ticket; there's a dealership in Roanoke where I can stop and get screws, but I'd much rather run the car without the license plate.

Looks great with no D front number plate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
99 BMW R1100RT, 05 MB C230, 07 Silverado CC Z71, 10 Chevy Tahoe LT
5,787 Posts
FINALLY time to get rid of the stupid MRR GT1s that were on my daughter's car when we bought it 5 years ago. Sure, they looked pretty nice and all that, but they have been nothing but trouble. Most likely due to PO using fix-a-flat and not cleaning them properly afterwards, so we never got them to seal properly. Not to mention the lack of ride comfort.

Back to stockers we went and, IMO, it looks so much better. And finally a ride that doesn't rattle your teeth every time you hit any little pebble on the road. PLUS, my daughter likes the look of stockers much more, too! Now I don't have to get the calls from her saying this or that tire is flat again. Definitely a hassle the last three years while she's been in college.

·
Registered
2000 :W220 - 1986 W201: 16v Nam,16v Euro- 2002:SL500 Silver Arrow.2002:Avalanche-
2,226 Posts
Yes indeed . stock wheels are "Mercedes ride quality" ..
I have a five stock wheels from 2007 C-230 AMG 17 "n staggered rims only , one of them mounted with new Yokomaha ES-700- 215-40-17ZR as spare wheel ,all are better than new almost just few hundred miles on its. ( see pictures) available for sale today , shipping is not included , any one here interested PM me for more detail ..
Asking price : $1.200.00 for all 5 pieces including shipment to any zip code in US continent only .
Paypal referred . Thanks

Update :
Pictures of spare wheel which has zero mileage .

·
Registered
Whatever car has the gas in it
1,891 Posts
W203 Interior

Have not driven my W203 in almost a month. Took the old girl out for a night drive.
IMG_3981.jpg

1261 - 1280 of 1301 Posts