·
Registered
270 Posts
RE: Pics of your W203 C-Class

goldenbuddha - 11/26/2004 1:18 PM

Heres my little golden baby

Thanks!
Golden,
What rims is that? and What size?? They look smooth! Do they make them in Chrome??

·
Registered
55 Posts

Thanks Roger007

Blast those are Alessios http://www.alessiowheels.com/, some italian made wheels, some say they are replicas of the Lowenhart BR5s....

They are 18 x 8.5 on 225x40 front, 245x40 rear

They are polished aluminium, very shiny stuff without being chrome, I don't think they come in chrome...

·
Registered
55 Posts

My buddy has a 230K, I have the 320. And we have "discovered" that the ride on both vehicles are very very different "feeling" The 320 feels heavier and less hoppy on the road

With that in mind, I lowered my car with the H&R sport springs (lower drop compared to the eibach)

The ride quality from lowering the car did not differ much in mine, but in my buddy's 230K he claims it made it a lot harsh.

But I did notice a little difference after changing the wheels/tires. The stock wheel/tire combo was 205/50/16 on all 4 ends or something horrid like that. The new 225/245 /40/18s are a weeeee bit rougher BUT the new tires are much quieter than the stock ones, so I think it cancels out the negative aspects.

·
Registered
55 Posts

Hi there, it wasn't limo tint, it was all around bronze (gold/brown) tint 1 or 2 steps down from limo.

Always believe that if you drive a nice car, you should at least let the world see whos driving [:D]

·
Registered
18 Posts

This my '02 c320 FAB-Design. Got her 2 weeks ago, it was shipped in from Germnay and was originally designed by FAB not the local FAB-design/MBenz dealer. Also has Fab-Design suspension and H&R springs, 18" light weight wheel and fab-design leather.

http://www.fab-design.com

P.S: Notice the company name in the last pic on the right of FAB-Design? I work for Microsoft Dubai.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 1297 Posts
About this Discussion
1.3K Replies
554 Participants
Craig Attard
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing