Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My w202 1996 is cranks but won't start since change the battery, the inner mirror lights green and red are flashing when I switch the ignation to step 3 for a few seconds but when I m going to start it it's cranking but not start the engine, any one know about it please help me.
Thanks
Waiting for your kindly help

·
Registered
1989 W124 260E
1,132 Posts
Go back over what you have done ,and dont panic . You may have catched a wire ,check both the battery clamps see if they are tight and on the right lugs + to + and - to - Some cars need a reset after battery is removed or disconected did you know this ?,..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go back over what you have done ,and dont panic . You may have catched a wire ,check both the battery clamps see if they are tight and on the right lugs + to + and - to - Some cars need a reset after battery is removed or disconected did you know this ?,..
Yes I did the reset after disconnect the wire

·
Registered
1 Posts
My w202 1996 is cranks but won't start since change the battery, the inner mirror lights green and red are flashing when I switch the ignation to step 3 for a few seconds but when I m going to start it it's cranking but not start the engine, any one know about it please help me.
Thanks
Waiting for your kindly help
I have the same problem with mine. How do I do a reset?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts