Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

321 - 336 of 336 Posts

·
Registered
1996 C220 2007 ML320 CDI
1,824 Posts
Woah there guys, "W202 common problems and their solutions", not "American politics common problems and their solutions (move to Canada eh?)"

·
Registered
'86 W123 200, OM617 non-turbo, bastard 5-speed; '95 W202 C250 Diesel, OM605 non-turbo, 5-spd man
4,128 Posts
Mercedes dealerships are your best bet. Oftentimes they will also be the cheapest.

·
Registered
E290 TD 1997, C250 TD 1997
43 Posts
Hi all! Anyone know what kind of temperature sensor fits on the c250td (om605/6) oil filter house? It has the threaded hole for oil pressure sensor (12x1.5) and one for temperature sonsor, but i don't know what kind of this thread. If anyone know what is this thread or a part number for sensor please tell me. Thanks!

·
Registered
2000 W202 Mercedes-Benz C250 Turbodiesel
1,439 Posts
Hi all! Anyone know what kind of temperature sensor fits on the c250td (om605/6) oil filter house? It has the threaded hole for oil pressure sensor (12x1.5) and one for temperature sonsor, but i don't know what kind of this thread. If anyone know what is this thread or a part number for sensor please tell me. Thanks!
I'm only aware of the single threaded hole that you mentioned. Usually you can get a sensor with a gauge as a combo kit - numerous options out there.

·
Registered
1999 c280, 2000 SL 500
17 Posts
Upper Radiator Hose Bracket

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew where to find the plastic bracket/clip that attaches to the oil filter housing to hold the upper radiator hose on the M112 motor. I have asked the dealer and looked all over the internet to no avail. Wasn't sure if anyone had a part number. Here is a picture I found of the bracket/clip and its location.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 S550
3 Posts
We just recently purchased. Very clean 2015 S550 and we are having trouble finding the trim package that is applicable to our new car any easy ways to determine 202/203etc

·
Registered
1996 C220 2007 ML320 CDI
1,824 Posts
I'm more curious about the part number for your oil filter cap, it's got holes for oil pressure and temp? Those are gauges I'd love to add to my car, and it sounds like that would be the easiest spot to put the sensors in (as opposed to what I wanted to do, use an oil pressure test port and replace the oil pan bolt with an oil temp sensor).

·
Registered
2000 W202 Mercedes-Benz C250 Turbodiesel
1,439 Posts
I'm more curious about the part number for your oil filter cap, it's got holes for oil pressure and temp? Those are gauges I'd love to add to my car, and it sounds like that would be the easiest spot to put the sensors in (as opposed to what I wanted to do, use an oil pressure test port and replace the oil pan bolt with an oil temp sensor).
The threaded holes are in the aluminium oil filter housing; not the cap, unfortunately.

·
Registered
2015 S550
3 Posts
We just got word from our dealer that the pump on our drivers seat is out and it will be approx 1000 to fix -massage/lumbar etc any recommendations on a less expensive option to replace the pump

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have a w 202 C 220 cdi (1999) Mercedes Benz. I would like to know the ways of resolving black smoke and lost of power ? This is happening because of Diesel injectors, Turbo, Diesel pump or what ? Please give me an answer.
Thank you in advance

·
Registered
2008 W202T 220 CDI, 2000 W202T C43
4 Posts
Hi, I have a w 202 C 220 cdi (1999) Mercedes Benz. I would like to know the ways of resolving black smoke and lost of power ? This is happening because of Diesel injectors, Turbo, Diesel pump or what ? Please give me an answer.
Thank you in advance
Hi,
Had same problem. Replaced MAF for eBay one - didn't solve problem. Removed EGR valve body (it was full of shit and not moving). Cleaned it, mounted back... still same. Bought €15 vacuum pump. connected it to the EGR vacuum line and found a leak. Works fine now.

321 - 336 of 336 Posts