Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1989 560 EUROSEL 1984 190e8V 2000 e320 sport
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bentley Publishers - Technical Discussions : Vacuum Diagrams for a nub mechanic ...
here is a good diagram for all w201 vacuum for the 190e to find out where they go

Anyways I looked on russia with love to find my vin decoder it says it is 190e australia...to reconnect my vacuum lines...

The problem I have is my model doent have a 60 celcius thermoovalve and the non return valve...#2 and 3 respectfully...I do have the red 50 degree thermovalve red#79..
How should I hook this up...also there is a hose from my intake that is unhooked does that go directly to the distributor???

Also where does the fuel pressure regulator hose go

Any ideas and help would be greatly appreciated I want to get my 190e up and running and dont want to keep buying parts to find out that my hoses were all wrong...

·
190E, SLK350
66,907 Posts
The fuel pressure regulator vacuum hose goes back to the main line that feeds the ICV and is connected to the valve cover. There should be an inlet for it before the PCV valve stuck in the hose

·
Registered
1989 560 EUROSEL 1984 190e8V 2000 e320 sport
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
mine is coonected to the air housing then goes to the main line for the cold start valve which then supplies the ICV
ok mine doesnt have a pcv valve
looks nothing like that lol so where do you suppose the vacuum advance on the distributor goes?? directly to the manifold??

·
Registered
1984 190 E
72 Posts
I have a question about that plastic thingy that "nutjob" posted here. Does the plastic thingy go straight into the valve cover or does it go somewhere else. I found a couple of those things lying by the battery with a hose on one of them. Do not know anything about this part. Can someone please advise? Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts