Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
ok let we setup for w201 give me some idea how to call all w201 around socal
Well, first thought is just post here of any Socal GTG's.

IF you want to start a real club, like with some Placard in the rear window and weekly club meetings, I can't do that. No time for such things nor a true desire, must be tooooo old. :)

You could easily set up a [email protected] so any one could get auto email if they wanted since some don't come here everyday unless they have a new problem. Of course there are the diehard's who show up everyday to help out and through in their two cents that would see any announcements.

Dan

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
LogonBob, they would be lucky to have you; with all of your knowledge.
ah shucks Sincity.. :) I just know enough to be dangerous. I just learned what I could from members here who helped out and reading that dang CD Manual.

So, my hat's off to those who helped me out and there's a number of them still here. All you can do is try to give something back.

I still remember the night I got to this forum when ( it turned out to be ) my fuse blew on the OVP of which I couldn't find. Yeah it's right next to the battery. No, it's behind the battery. I felt pretty stupid as I even pulled the battery and there was nothing there. But finally someone actually said to tap on the fire wall... oh, that behind the battery.

Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts