Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
A200 cdi w176 2014 2.1d manual
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning everyone, ive got a right problem with my A200 cdi sport 14plate w176 the engine light is on, ive had it in 4 different garages and had the all the sensors around the dpf changed, the values of the dpf are really good on the machine, the last garage I had it in last week thinks it could be ecu fault and it may need updating at merc, as the ecu was reading -50c temp. Any ideas I don't know if the car is running differently or not as this light come on as drove away from the garage I bought it from 2 years ago it seams fine though.the o

Above is a pic of the mechanic that changed the sensors and said about the ecu, below is the fault on different machines, any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated a few have had a good go at it and I'm around £1280 down so far lol. (On the ebay obd2 machine it says"P04044c egr sensor c low circuit")

If there's anymore info I can help with just ask tried to give as much as possible.

·
Registered
A200 cdi w176 2014 2.1d manual
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry am new here and I seem to of included a my physio appointment in my post not sure how to change it yet thought I would apologise here

1 - 2 of 2 Posts