Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Ml-320
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was taking drive around the MB headquarters in Montvalle NJ, and I saw 4 W164's in the employee parking lot. I took these 2 pics before I was asked to leave by security.

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
WOW ... That looks really nice !! Thxs for the spy pics.

·
Registered
1999 ML320 (Sold)
404 Posts
Pretty cool. Glad we got forum members who are willing to take a bullet for W164 pictures. Awesome Stefan..lol

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Thanks Stefan! That's the new AMG Sport package that will be available. Looking quite sharp. I especially like the wheels (SLK350 Sport pkg style).

·
Registered
ML 320 + M330ci Conv
76 Posts
It looks alot great with smoked tail lights and those AMG wheels on it.

Great pics Stefan! Thanks

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,117 Posts
Drew - 3/17/2005 11:35 AM

Thanks Stefan! That's the new AMG Sport package that will be available. Looking quite sharp. I especially like the wheels (SLK350 Sport pkg style).
But whiy does it have oval exhaust? I thought the AMG package had rectangular exhaust.

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
GregW / Oregon - 3/17/2005 2:06 PM

But whiy does it have oval exhaust? I thought the AMG package had rectangular exhaust.
I wonder if it varies depending on whether you order the ML350 or the ML500? Or it could also simply be a pre-production vehicle [:)]

·
Registered
241 Posts
I was thinking the same about the exhaust. And it does not look like the ML will get the nice trailer hitch from the E-class judging from this picture.
Lets hope this is a preproduction ML...

·
Registered
241 Posts
In Germnany at least, an apperance package (they call it sport package) has square exhaust and aluminum plates in the front and rear bumper.

·
Registered
166 Posts
In Spain square exhaust only comes if you take the chrome package.

It would be great to have some front pics.

Best Regards.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts