Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'09 ML550, '12 BMW 650i Cab (lucky wife)
757 Posts
What is supposed to be wrong? Were you expecting the interior shade to close with the glass? It isn't meant to. You have to close it manually.

·
Registered
'06 ML350 & '11 E350
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
shade is not a problem. Problem is that noise and sunroof is not closing/opening as it should.

·
Registered
2001 ml320 and 2006 ml350 (sold)
711 Posts
It is supposed to sound like that....no, just kidding. i would guess it is not properly pulling left and right side cable if it is like other units i have seen. if it was me i would pull out motor and try make sure sunroof is straight and then motor back in...motor is under the overhead control panel...
as i always say if you plan to work on stuff buy the dvd service manual from mbusa..it is like $80

·
Registered
'06 ML350 & '11 E350
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you a scammer.. I paid for a mmi unit through ebay for a store JCRECYCLING. I paid you per paypal and you took my money without sending what I paid for.
Hi, No I am not a scammer. I didn't receive any payment from you and never sold you anything. If you purchased it form JC Recycling then contact them: JC Recycling or contact eBay and report item not received. Good Luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts